I am a classically-trained, traditional oil painter based in Toronto Canada with a passion for portraiture, figures, still life, and Canadian landscapes.
- Graduate of the Academy of Realist Art, Toronto, 2013
- Workshops with acclaimed Canadian artists Robert Bateman, Barry McCarthy, Juan Martinez, Matthew Mancini, Ryan Gauvin, and Roumen Kirinkov; American workshops with Graydon Parrish (Munsell colour space), Teresa Oaxaca (alla prima portraiture), Robert Liberace (red chalk figure drawing), and Donald Jurney (imaginative landscapes)
- Portrait Society of America conferences; Figurative Art Convention and Exhibition conferences
Memberships and Associations:
- 2019: SCA Open Juried Exhibition, Toronto, PaperMill Gallery, August 1 to August 25
- 2019: Square Foot Show, Westland Gallery, London, Ontario, July 10 to Aug 9
- 2019: FCA’s Annual International Mail-In Art Exhibition (AIMAE), Vancouver, May 27 to June 16.
- 2019: OSA Members’ Exhibition of Selected Works, Withrow Common Gallery, Toronto, May 30 to June 15.
- 2019: “Peripheral Visions”, OSA Juried Exhibition, Agnes Jamieson Gallery, Minden, April 5 to May 25.
- 2019: OSA Biennial New Members Exhibition, Toronto, Neilson Arts Centre, April 23 to May 12th
- 2018: OSA Small Works Exhibition, Jordan Art Gallery, Jordan, Ontario, Nov 16 to Dec 31
- 2018: OSA Members’ Exhibition of Selected Works, Toronto, PaperMill Gallery, Oct 3 to 28
- 2018: Square Foot Show, Westland Gallery, London, Ontario, July 11 to Aug 10
- 2018: Oil Painters of America 2018 Salon Show, Crooked Tree Arts Center, Traverse City, Michigan, June 22 to Sept 1.
- 2018: “Brush in Hand” Juried Exhibition, Finn Art Centre, Minden, Ontario, April 27 to May 28
- 2017: Get Real Artists Exhibition, Dundas Museum, Dundas, Ontario, Aug 8 to Sept 25
- 2017: Highlands East Studio Tour, Haliburton, Ontario, August 12-13, 19-20
- 2017: Tour de Forest Summer Studio Tour, Haliburton, Ontario, August 5 – 6
- 2017: Square Foot Show, Westland Gallery, London, Ontario, July 12 to Aug 12
- 2017: Arts on the Credit, Port Credit Ontario, April 7 – 9.
- 2016: Don Valley Art Club Show and Sale, Todmorden Mills Heritage Site, Nov 16 to Nov 27th.
- 2016: Carrier Gallery, Columbus Centre, North York, The New Masters Group Exhibition, Nov 3 to Jan 3, 2017.
- 2016: Visual Arts Mississauga at Riverwood, Get Real Artists Exhibition, Sept 26th to Oct 7th.
- 2016: Academy of Realist Art, Annual Spring Exhibition, May 14th to June 25th.
- 2015: Academy of Realist Art, Annual Spring Exhibition, May 31st to June 27th.
- 2014: Academy of Realist Art, Annual Christmas Exhibition, Dec 13th to Jan 17th/2015.
- 2014: Carrier Gallery, Columbus Centre, Toronto, The New Masters Group Exhibition, Oct 8 to Nov 3
- 2014: Galleria 814 Toronto, The New Masters Group Exhibition, June 14 to July 4
- 2014: Academy of Realist Art, 1st Annual Spring Exhibition and Sale, May 17th-June 21st
- 2011: Arts and Letters Club, Toronto, Summer Exhibition
- “Teddy’s Rescue”, 20″x 16″, oil on linen, was accepted into the Oil Painters of America 2018 Salon Show.
- Finalist in the 13th Annual ARC Salon — “Disturbance”, 32 “x 24”, oil on linen.
- American Art Collector, October 2017 Issue — “The Reader” is included in the review of IGOR’s annual exhibition at the Winfield Gallery.
- “Message” voted FAV 15% in the April 2017 Boldbrush Painting Competition
- “Egg” voted FAV 15% in the May 2017 Boldbrush Painting Competition
- “The Reader” was selected for the International Guild of Realism’s 12th Annual Juried Exhibition, Carmel, CA